Be Grateful-Be Smart-Be Clean- Be True-Be Humble- Be Prayerful
Yesssss! I finally caught it on film! For all of you who have not had the privilege of seeing Lukie's AWESOME bubble blowing skills, here you go!!!
(No, I do not put soap in his bottles)
That is so stinking funny! I must admit, Lukie's skills were better than I was even expecting. Infact, he's the best bubble blower I've ever seen:)
I can't get the video to work :(
THAT IS TO FUNNY! I LOVE IT. I CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST HE IS GROWING UP.
That is too funny!! What talent he has!!
Oh my goodness! That is hilarious. Ive never seen anything like that before.
Cute!!! I love seeing and hearing Lexie entertained by him and her cute little laughs. His little bear growl is so sweet...cute kids!
That is adorable!
That is too funny. I can't believe how they are growing up.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is so stinking funny! I must admit, Lukie's skills were better than I was even expecting. Infact, he's the best bubble blower I've ever seen:)
I can't get the video to work :(
THAT IS TO FUNNY! I LOVE IT. I CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST HE IS GROWING UP.
That is too funny!! What talent he has!!
Oh my goodness! That is hilarious. Ive never seen anything like that before.
Cute!!! I love seeing and hearing Lexie entertained by him and her cute little laughs. His little bear growl is so sweet...cute kids!
That is adorable!
That is too funny. I can't believe how they are growing up.
Post a Comment