Sunday, March 8, 2009

Look out Shawn Johnson!!

Lexie has been taking gymnastics since October and has been begging us to let her do one of the weekend "meets" they hold every now and again. I've been hesitant since it's just seemed like another reason to charge $$$, but since Kobe does B-ball camps, we decided it was fair to get to do one. Everyone needs a chance once in awhile to show off their stuff, right?

I thought she did great! Even though its only been a couple of months, she can already do a better cartwheel than I ever could!






This is her little floor routine. She got to do it by herself, but I didn't get the whole thing so this one is better. Ta Da! Good Job Lexie!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! She is so talented. I did gymnastics when I was about her age. I had a dream that I would go to the Olympics.... but since I was always too afraid to do a back handspring by myself... I never got very far! :D

She is so beautiful out there. It is so sad to see them grow up so fast.

~AnnaMarie~ said...

So cute! Savannah has done gymnastics for 3 years now and she loves it! Im really hoping we can squeeze it in again next year with all the other things she has going on. Gymmastics is so fun!

Misty Call said...

Way to go Lexie Lou! She is so grown up & beautiful! She makes me a proud aunt:)

Kayc said...

She did a really good job! How cute.

Willis Family said...

What a beautiful girl, she reminds me a lot of her mama! I miss not knowing her growing up. She and Madison would've been the best of best of friends, I just know it! Love you. You're doing such a great job with those kids, April. It's truly inspiring. We miss you guys. Is it at all possible to get to see you this year with all the kiddos??? Our place, yours, or in between????

Boyd Nielson said...

Lexie, U-R-Amazing!
I hope we get to see those moves in person. You are the most beautiful too.
Raw,Raw,Go LEXIE!
We love you!
Grandma & Grandpa

Bryan and Melanie Bernard said...

She is SO beautiful!! A mini you!!