Thursday, March 5, 2009

I guess that comes with being 6...


I am sure no one else noticed- but it was very obvious to me that today Brooklyn figured out how to pronounce her 'R's correctly. It's funny how sometimes when we pass certain stages I am excited or even relieved, but others make me a little sad. I will have to face the fact that someday my kids will no longer ask me for a 'dwink of watow'. I guess I did notice Brooklyn getting bigger. Not only did she just turn 6, she pulled out her second baby tooth herself last week. (in the middle of Sacrament Meeting!)

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Brooklyn is so cute. I remember her talking to us at I think the Christmas party telling us about losing her teeth and how gun-hoe she was about letting others hook a string to her tooth to the door!

Boyd Nielson said...

I still remember some of the funny but dear things you kids said when you were little. I wish I had written them down. Some that have endured are now legendary e.g. "What's the difference between your toes and my toes?" "There's a bug in my toe" "Kickitt" then STOMP, "We don't drink coffees. It's got bugs in it."

Bryan and Melanie Bernard said...

I feel the same way, about Griffin. He was a slow talker and now I am just SO impressed with what comes out of his mouth.