Although I am a little on the smallish side to be involved in things like sports or scouts, I have many talents I have mastered in the ten months I have been on this earth. Let's see...
I am an excellent eater. Although I try to eat healthy- mostly fruits and veggies- it all seems to go to my cheeks and thighs. As you can see, it is a family affair to feed me. Even Payter loves to do it!
Last Saturday I became a GREAT bike rider! Actually, I just rode in the trailer. See me peeking out the side? It turned into kind of a long ride, but as you can see by the next picture I outlasted my big sister and didn't even fall asleep.
Bike riding and eating are only a few of the things I am good at. I love to crawl and walk behind the walker-lion Grandma gave me for Christmas. I am always willing to help mom by unloading all of the silverware from the dishwasher. And mom says I am the youngest person she has ever seen master blowing spitty-bubbles.Needless to say, I am getting bigger and cuter my the minute. I send my love to all of you- especially if your name begins with Grandma or Grandpa.
XOXO Lucas XOXO



4 comments:
Hey there little Lucas, you are one cute kid and You're growing up so fast!!! I just wanna kiss those chubby little cheeks of yours!
he has grown up so fast! He is so adorable! I miss you guys!
SOOO cute! I loved this post!!
Lucas, Slow down, Grandma & Grandpa can't get there fast enough. You've already changed a lot since we saw you last. By the time we come next month, he'll be learning times tables, playing Nintendo, and beating his brothers at horse.
Post a Comment