I think they went skiing/boarding all day long, and napped and hung out inbetween. I hear Josh was quite the chef. I think Jeff can't wait to show me his perfected skills when we all go to Powell next week. Seeing that picture gets me excited!!!!!
Although it wasn't Lake Powell, I still had tons of fun down in EC. It was so fun to see my parents and Melissa. Nate and Misty are there until dental school starts this fall and I was so excited to hang out with everybody! Funny that I probably spent the most time with Misty, yet I have no picture of her. Hum. I made her go jogging with me and she almost wouldn't go because she was out of shape- and then she nearly killed me. Out of shape my bum. (hee hee)To top it off Misty announced that they are expecting cute baby #2!!!!!! I can't wait!!! Those two are doomed to have adorable children. If only we could skip the whole pukey thing.We also went to Castle Dale's new pool and WOW I was impressed! Way to go little Emery County getting something fun like that.
My parents took us up to the cabin for the day- my kids always love it up there- and we had an extra fun surprise when Karen and her sweet little family showed up. I was so glad- it was an easier visit than when we usually try and drop in on the drive home (usually a sunday trying to work around church). I hear rumors that she is currently on a deserted isle...




2 comments:
Thanks for making me feel good by saying I'm so "in shape". I'd like to see you get me to go jogging now! Ha! Maybe if you paid me big bucks, I would be able to peel myself of the couch and go:) But it's ok... just about 2 more weeks and I should be over this morning sickness! Wahoo!!
Good old mommies house... fresh baked cookies... lots of help with the kids... what a great vacation!
Post a Comment