Ape!!! Your blog looks great!!! You caught on SO fast. I just barely got a background on mine and I have had mine for a few moths. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see you at Powell!!!
Lexie looks soo grown up! Holy cow! Madison is going to love looking at your blog and seeing her. She asks about her frequently. I am glad you got to go to both reunions. You both have such wonderful families and really are blessed. We love you guys!
yeah April, I'm so glad you've got it up and running.We had so much fun at the cabin. I felt so bad when I heard about Lexi and the go cart. Hope all is well in Boise.
April.. I now have a blog. You guys got me pumped about one at the reunion. Mine is deckofcards-lacy.blogspot.com.. yours looks great! Love you and your family
4 comments:
Ape!!! Your blog looks great!!! You caught on SO fast. I just barely got a background on mine and I have had mine for a few moths. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see you at Powell!!!
Lexie looks soo grown up! Holy cow! Madison is going to love looking at your blog and seeing her. She asks about her frequently. I am glad you got to go to both reunions. You both have such wonderful families and really are blessed. We love you guys!
yeah April, I'm so glad you've got it up and running.We had so much fun at the cabin. I felt so bad when I heard about Lexi and the go cart. Hope all is well in Boise.
April.. I now have a blog. You guys got me pumped about one at the reunion. Mine is deckofcards-lacy.blogspot.com.. yours looks great! Love you and your family
Post a Comment