It's so cool seeing you two with all these little ones around you! I love the family pictures and seeing the kids grouped together. It's amazing that in ten years...we've had a total of ten kids! That rocks!
Every time I see Alexis I swear it is Misty. And every time I see Misty, I swear it is you ;) Guess I should stop thinking of Misty as 7 years old eh? ;)
4 comments:
your kids are picture perfect. I only have two and I can't get them to pose as good as your six do!!
April you have a beautiful family! It sounds like you've ha a great summer!
It's so cool seeing you two with all these little ones around you! I love the family pictures and seeing the kids grouped together. It's amazing that in ten years...we've had a total of ten kids! That rocks!
Every time I see Alexis I swear it is Misty. And every time I see Misty, I swear it is you ;) Guess I should stop thinking of Misty as 7 years old eh? ;)
Post a Comment