
Now this post really does make me wish for warm weather. This looks so fun! I am really more of a warm weather bird. While in California, we made sure to save a day to hit the beach. We did it mid-week when we were needing a recharge day, and made sure to sleep in and relax.
Played a little catch...
The adults got in some reading and napping...
The best part of my beach day was watching Lukie run and run...
and run and run.
He did stop to wave at some people going by, then he was off again!


I wanted to make sure we went to Sea World in San Diego since I remembered it being awesome when I went as a child. I think the shows have gone a little downhill- they seem to be more like people dressed up and performing than really showing off the animals. They did have a really cool small animal show that we all loved. It also didn't help that we were there on an unbearably hot day, and I think it zapped all of our energy. Everyone was dragging their knuckles on the ground. I wish we would have skipped all the shows and gone straight for the kiddie cove area. We went through it on the way out and it had all kinds of fun stuff and ways to cool off. Oh well. If we ever go back we will know...










2 comments:
I SO enjoy looking at your blog and all your cute pictures!! You have the most adorable family EVER!!
Love You!!
I love how they talk to. Peyton calls guitars "targets" I keep telling the kids not to correct him because I think it is so cute.
Post a Comment