Friday, January 22, 2010

Not bad for being 5!

Here is the video of Zack, as promised. This is his second time on the mountain. I love to watch it! (except for the people zooming past him, that makes me nervous) Jeff says it is so funny to watch him. As Zack goes down the bunny hill I guess he looks for little hills or jumps and heads for them. I guess I should come to expect that from this kid whose first 'sentence' was "Mommy, watch this!"

The real kicker is that Brooklyn was actually 2 years younger than this when she first started skiing! She was only 3. I can hardly believe it! Oh- BTW, my kids get none of their skiing ability from their mother. That probably goes without saying.

4 comments:

Misty Call said...

Wow! Way to go Zack Man! I am super impressed! I've never even been skiing, but if it's anything like the first time I went snow boarding, it wouldn't be pretty.

Unknown said...

Go Zach! Jake is also up on the mountain skiing. His Uncle Jack has been teaching him. He has only been up maybe 5 times but he has already been down Black Diamond hills! I cannot believe how good he is.

We are all getting a family pass next season. Instead of worthless toys for Christmas and things my kids will never play with... we are going to buy them ski jackets, and ski gear.... I hope it will serve better family memories then toys! :D

But Zach is a pro just like Jake! How amazing. kids are ruthless, fear free and fast learners!

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Nice! Last year was Savannah's first year (she was 5 too) and she loved it. I have yet to take her this year although she can't wait to go!

Boyd Nielson said...

Ape that is amazing!!!! Bry wants to take Griff snowbarding the next time he goes and I said "no way.. he is too little" maybe not after seeing this!
way to go zac!!!