
Okay, I have to give last Saturday it's own post because I took a ton of pictures. We spent most of the morning doing yard work- which I was very excited about. Jeff even had Lexie and Kobe mowing the lawn. I thought it was cute to see so I took a picture. Notice Kobe's face? Now there is a look of determination!! (actually, for some reason Jeff didn't tell him about the self propel lever- )

Here is the future of Safari! Notice how much more fun when your Mom clues you in on one little minor detail...

Before lunch hit we headed up to meet some friends at our favorite river spot on the Payette. When we got there the river was higher than we had ever seen it and there was hardly any beach. I was so bummed and thought we were just going to have to turn around and go home. Our friends were such good sports though, and we made the best of the situation, and it actually turned out to be really fun.

We had to share what little beach there was with 3 Russian dudes who sat and fished and smoked the whole time. Jeff thought it was awesome and brushed up on his fluency while I was secretly hoping they would get annoyed by all the kids and leave :)
They were pretty tolerant of our crowd, however, and even gave the kids a little fish that was the highlight of the afternoon for most of the kids. No one even cried when we had to let it go.

Here's Payter's sweetest face after like her second or third handful of licorice...



Lukie had a ball- I can't believe how much sand he had on his HEAD by the end of the day...

I know I am not the best photographer and I shouldn't flaunt it, but this pic cracked me up, so on the blog it goes. Our dog, Molly, apparantly LOVES the water and would freak out trying to bite it if you splashed her. It was pretty funny...

Everybody was pooped after. I bet Lexie is glad she sits on this row with the sleeping babies-

And not on this row. (I'm glad I'm not back there)

On the way home we stopped in at the storage units. I have never actually took pictures of it, so I thought I'd get a few.

Our purpose in stopping was to let the kids (and us) do some weeding. Jeff told the kids they could earn some $$ if they did billing for Safari or yard work for Storage 55. They did awesome! Especially considering we forgot gloves.

This is the view from Hill Rd.-

Here is the gate going out-

And here's a few cute kids I found locked inside who were happy to pose for a picture!
1 comment:
that river place looks lots of fun!
Post a Comment