So any of you who know Payter know that she is a little hard to please. Well, I have figured it out! If you want to just make her GIDDY- fold laundry! She gets so excited about what is in "her" pile- but most of all she loves putting on EVERY PAIR of unders she sees.
Let's see- at this point I think we were up to 14...
The grand total was 17. That might be a record. I could barely pull them off of her. I am going to have to hide them since she knows how to get into her sisters drawers. (No pun intended) Seriously, I'm not sure I have met anyone who was so obsessed with underwear that wasn't a guy. (hee hee) Anyway, it seems we are not so hard to entertain after all, are we? :)



7 comments:
Way to go Payton, the undies queen! That just made my morning! That is so funny and so cute! I miss little Payters! She is so adorable... all of your kids are just the cutest:)
That's so adorable! You deserved a little one who'd potty train herself. Soo cute! Cali and Payton would be such buddies...Cali's been sportin the training pants over the diaper look with tights on top. The other day, I finally gave up on changing her before we left the house. Just stuck a pair of boots over it all and out we went. These are such precious times. I am glad you are enjoying being a Mommy as much as I am. Gonna miss this when it's gone. Sniff, sniff.
Thats too funny! you'll have to give me some pointers on potty training, i'm going to have to start here in the next few months with maddie! yeah for me!
SOOO CUTE! That is great that she is already potty trained, and she did it on her own. Good for you, you deserve it!
I can't wait until I get to buy litle girl undies for Emilee!
Your kids are getting so big!!
Tee Hee...so adorable! Jaxon is potty training himself as well, but so far we only have the #1 thing down. The #2 thing, he still likes to sit in apparently :) He just points to his bum and says "poooooooooop!"
That is too funny and cute!! Good Job Payton for being such a good girl and going potty so early for mom!!
That is so funny. I'm totally jealous poddy training is my least favorite mom responsibility. It was so fun to see you guys. I'm glad you had a good christmas.
Post a Comment