Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lil' Addy foo-foo

I know spring time is still a long time away- but LOOK! I found a bunny rabbit!
(For those who might not know, this is Misty & Nate's baby- her dad said she looked like a bug but I couldn't help singing little bunny foo-foo whenever I looked at her)

5 comments:

Misty Call said...

Ahhh... I love being able to claim that cute little Addy foo-foo as mine! Since I saw you last I've started singing that song to her all the time now while I do her hair. You'll have to email me a copy of that picture. I love it!!!

J&J said...

She is too cute!! I totally agree with bunny foo foo!

J&J said...

I love love LOVE you family picture!!

Mel Bernard said...

Addy is so cute!! I LOVE your new family picture!!!

Lori Arthur said...

Love your family picture! You have the cutest little family ever! It was good to see you at the Christmas party. So I decided to start a blog you'll have to check it out! Hope you have a Happy New Year!