Today at 11:00 as I was still trying to finish the breakfast dishes in my jammies I heard Zack yelling "Someone's here in their car mom!"
I looked out, and yep, to my utter surprise, here come my faithful visiting teachers- right on time. I hope they've come to love that 'deer in the headlight' look I must give them each month. I just hope they don't realize why they are getting it- or why I am always in my PJ's when they come...
10 years ago



3 comments:
LOL I can relate to this. I have one piano student that comes in the morning, and sure enough, first week of school, he shows up (teenage boy no less) and there I am in my robe :) Niiiiiice!
I love your cute posts and how your personality shows in all of them- I just smile and admire you!!!
April you are so great!! You are an amazing mother! I love your blog and your kids are so cute! They're all growing up so fast. This blogging thing has been so great for keeping up with everyone! so keep in touch, love ya!
Post a Comment