Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nielson Reunion

Once again, I am blogging when I am supposed to be doing something else. Jeff stuck me on billing- but don't worry, I will get around to it sooner or later. On to phase 2 of our July trip. Back to M&D's we went to hang out for 2 days w/ Misty and Nate who didn't make it to LP this year :( so we had some catching up/hanging out to do.







Then started the Nielson reunion, complete with awesome food, games, and fireworks! Yeah!




Could this be considered dirty money? Each kid brough home a handful of sand with their treasure. And this weren't no chump change. Each of my kids made out purty durn well.




This confirms the good food I was talking about...


Mel hosted some crazy 'Minute to Win it' games! They were SO FUN! Way to go Mel!



Here's to Grandma. What a great lady she is. We love you Grandma! Thanks for the fun get together! It was sure good to see you - and everyone else!

No comments: