Yes, another memorable Thanksgiving has passed us by, and look at all I have to be thankful for!

Lexie was so thrilled there was a horse down there to ride- (I am just thankful it behaved itself)
I'm thankful for the memories I have of building the pasture fence with my dad that you can see in the background. He shared my childhood passion for horses and I am so grateful for all those times he took me riding... Look, its my old riding saddle! :)
It has been a while since we got all of the brothers and sisters together. What a good time we have when we get together! Hmmm- these pictures could give somewhat the wrong idea of what our family is really like... or are we really this odd?
It didn't take long before Moydie was giving Misty wierd looks...
But don't worry, Melissa was there to stick up for her.
Yeah, she takes family offences very seriously.

I didn't get a very good pic of the food and table- it was beautiful! I sorta got the kid table here- Lexie looking cute (and that is Matthew behind the paper).

Lexie made a place marker for everyone. They turned out awesome! Way to go Lexie!


Poor Addy had a fever :( we hope she is back feeling chipper!
Payter doing her lovely pose with her turkey...
I wanted to get Lukie, Addy, and Becca all in one shot- (maybe I should've kept trying, Addy only got one eye in)

Don't you LOVE seeing the guys in the kitchen?! Is was a little hard on my ego to find my brother in law can make a better pie than I can- and he does killer mashed potatoes.

Thankful for brotherly love!

Lukie wouldn't cooperate so I could take his picture with Grandma, but then this was the only picture I ended up with Grandma in it, so I thought I would put it on anyway. I was so glad to get to spend some time with her. What a special lady she is.
Here's dad killing- I mean carving the turkey
Karen doing finishing touches 
The day after Thanksgiving a few of us were able to take a day trip on the desert
to see some of the awesome stuff EC has to offer. I love our desert. It is incredibly beautiful. This was our first stop, The Wedge. I have never been to the Grand Canyon, but that is what I would want to compare this amazing view to. I thought it was spectacular!








3 comments:
Looks like a fabulous time you had down in good ol' EC! it was sure good seeing you guys!
Ahh... what fun times!!! It's always so fun when we all get together. I wish it happened more, but hey, I'll take what I can get:)
Wow! How fun! I need a vacation. Can I be a part of your family for a couple of months! Once one more kid... (adult)... but you are always traveling and doing family fun things... Gosh I need to get with it! The most fun we have had this year is going to the park! :D LOL! Love the pictures and happy holidays!
Post a Comment